When using our website, teachers may want to add an add on so that their students can be supported with text to speech. Here are a few options:
1) Select and Speak (text to speech)
2) Voice Recognition (helps convert speech to text)
3) SpeakIt (text to speech)
Another option is to add and audio recording directly into the questions by following these steps:
1. From the Rich Text Editor, click on the sound symbol.
2. Select the Add Audio button.
3. Select the Record Audio button. Click the Start button to record your audio. Click the box to authorize that it meets the Edcite Terms of Service requirement. Click the Add Recording button.
4. Your audio recording will now be added to your question. When you students are answering the question, they simply need to click the PLAY button to hear your voice.
For more help on this or any other topics, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the following link to access the Google Document for this solution:
Updated 9 May 2017