Follow these step by step instructions to sync Edcite with your Clever account.
1. Log into Clever.
2. Click on Library and locate the Edcite app. It can be found in the Most Popular section, in the Browse by Subject section under the Assessments button, or in the All Resources section. Click on the Edcite app.
3. Click the Install Edcite button.
4. Confirm your personal information on the Confirmation Page and click the Allow and Continue button.
5. Choose to associate your Clever account with an existing Edcite account or a new Edcite account.
If you are associating your Clever account with an existing Edcite account, you will be navigated to your Home Page.
If you are associating your Clever account with a new Edcite account, you will be asked to complete the My Teacher Settings pop up box and click the Save button. You will be navigated to your Home Page.
6. The next time you log into Clever, you will find Edcite under My Page.
For more help on this or any other topics, please contact email@example.com.
Click the following link to access the Google Document for this solution:
Updated 29 Jul 2017