Arise Certification Affidavit Form and Help
As you know, each of your CSPs enrolled in a certification course is required to submit an Affidavit of Identification for security purposes. Please follow the steps below to complete and submit the form - and please click here for the form itself. TO COMPLETE THE FORM:
- To print out a copy of the Affidavit, click here.
- Have your CSP(s) PERSONALLY present the Affidavit AND a current Driver’s License or other government issued photo ID to a licensed Notary Public.
- The CSP’s name and address on the identification must match the information provided in the Arise profile.
- Most banks, libraries and postal facilities offer notary services.
- Have your CSP(s) sign the Affidavit in front of the Notary Public.
- A clear and legible copy of the photo identification must be included with the Affidavit.
- Proper forms of photo identification are:
- driver’s license
- identification card
- passport card
- permanent residence card
- Military IDs are not an accepted form of identification because they may not be copied.
- The Notary Public will review and notarize the Affidavit.
TO SUBMIT THE FORM:
- Scan the completed and notarized Affidavit (with the clear and legible copy of the photo identification).
- Send the scanned Affidavit to AriseAffidavitOfIdentification@arise.com
- The “Re” line of the email should state “Intuit Wave 2 – Affidavit”
- The name of your CSP(s) enrolled in the certification course should be included in the body of the email.
- If you do not have access to a scanner, the completed and notarized Affidavit (with the clear and legible copy of the photo identification) can be mailed to:
Arise Virtual Solutions Inc.
Attn: Enrollment Department/Intuit Wave 2
3450 Lakeside Drive, 6th Floor
Miramar, FL 33027
Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
The Arise Enrollment Team