1. On your desktop or laptop, login to your account for Andrea's course and click resume course
2. Click the module you want to listen to and then audio
3. Click “DOWNLOAD FILE” at the bottom
4. Save it to your hard drive
5. In your browser, go to Dropbox.com. Either create a free
account or log in to your account.
6. Click the Upload files button in the upper right corner.
7. Locate the file on your desktop. Click the name of the file
and open button.
8. You’ll see the progress along the bottom
9. Go to your iPad. If
you don’t have Dropbox on your iPad then open up the App store. Search for
Dropbox. Download it. Open it. And Sign in with your account.
10. Open up the Dropbox App. Navigate to the mp3 file you want
to listen to. Click the down arrow in the light gray circle.
11. Click Make Available Offline
12. The spinning blue circle means it’s working.
13. Click the green arrow to listen.