How to create automatic exports for EDI Reports
1. Go to Admin > Utilities > EDI, and click Manage EDI Auto Export.
2. Select the type of EDI document to configure.
3. Select a folder where the files of this type will export.
4. Set a time interval for the auto export, select Enable Auto Export and then click Add.
5. To trigger an export manually, click the checkbox to the right of the EDI Type and then click Export Now.
6. To check for the generated EDI files, open the folder you selected in step 3.
Note: All EDI Types set to auto export will show a checkmark in the Auto Export column. However, if the folder is not found, the auto export will be disabled and the checkmark will disappear.